The University Methodist Church is located on the campus of the University of Texas at Austin on Guadalupe. Peter Mansbendel carved this pupit in 1939 shortly before his death in 1940. The pulpit was dedicated to the men and women of Texas, and was a gift of Mr. & Mrs. T.A. Brown. The pulpit was carved in english oak and finished with a white wash stain.
University Methodist Church
© 2020 · Peter Mansbendel