The Mansbendel Studio was located at 109 East 9th street just 9 blocks from the Texas Capitol building on Congress Ave in downtown Austin. The studio was just behind the Old Swante Palm house. Mansbendel used the studio from 1916 until his death in 1940. In 1937, architect Authur Fehr struck out on his own and shared the studio space with his friend. The building along with the Swante Palm house is believed to have been razed in the 1950’s, and a bank stands there now.
© 2021 ·Petermansbendel.com-All rights reserved