THOMAS J AND MARY DONOGHUE HOUSE
Thomas J Donoghue, a Texas Company (Texaco) founder and his wife Mary built this home in 1915-16. Designed by noted architect Whitney Warren of the firm of Warren and Wetmore, it is an excellent example of Georgian revival architecture with wood and stone carvings by master artisan Peter Mansbendel. A part of the exclusive early 20th century Courtlandt Place neighborhood. The house remained in the Donoghue family until 1966.